Cloud Incubator HUB is an initiative of the Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena as a business incubator/accelerator whose purpose is to encourage startups in the field of Information and Communication Technologies. For that purpose we biannually organise the Cloud Incubator Pre-Incubation Programme in our excellent facilities at the Parque Tecnológico de Fuente Álamo [Fuente Álamo Technology Park] (Murcia, Spain), where we are promoting cooperative initiatives among young entrepreneurs and networking with experts in a wide range of business domains (entrepreneurship, creativity, art, education, research, industry, entertainment, tourism, etc.). In this way we have created an ecosystem which provides a natural habitat for the conception, creation and acceleration of startups, with a high level of technological input. Cloud Incubator HUB is open to all entrepreneurs, from Spain or elsewhere, who have an idea and want to turn it into a business. To that end we offer the following services over a period of six months, which we believe is enough time to gauge the technological and business viability of the startup:
- A common space where entrepreneurs can develop their business projects, sharing their experience and know-how with other entrepreneurs.
- Technological and business training oriented towards the types of startup that are conceived within the framework of the HUB.
- Mentors to accompany entrepreneurs from the very beginnings of the startup to the enlistment of investors for the final launch of the business.
- Computer equipment and machinery for the development of applications and gadgets.
- Meeting rooms, conference room, leisure and rest areas, vehicle parking, etc.
- Legal and business advisory services.
- Accommodation on good financial terms at the Hacienda del Álamo Golf Resort.